Now let's ask the real questions! Why should you work with me? Why should you invest in yourself WITH me?
Here are some of my A's to your Q's:
Q: What do you do exactly?
A: I get this question a whole lot! I am a life hauler. I help you go from ashes to phoenix. I am an energy worker and healer. I am a spiritual communicator and medium. I am also a visionary. I take insight, messages, and vision from spirit, guides, Angels, Yeshua, God [and so forth], and present you with those raw messages that are vital for you to move forward in your life in a healthy physical, emotional, and energetic way.
I help you to realign with your soul's calling, clear your mental and environmental space, and eat right to stay living happily and peacefully. I am a life hauler and I help you to set fire to the decaying aspects of your life that you cling to out of fear and comfort and then we begin to develop the phoenix. This is not an overnight experience nor is it an easy one.
My signature program, Get Back To Your Truth, is a basic two month reboot that will help you begin to reassess and restart with fresh eyes, a fresh perspective, and new life.
I am also a style blogger at Basic Bitch Style, a fit fashion blog focusing on minimalism and simple shades with pops of color.
Q: Why should I work with you?
A: I trust my struggle and there is no substitute for experience. And guess what? I have it! I have over two decades worth of experience.
I have battled a chronic illness for over 25 years. I have been featured in People Magazine's 2016 Annual Half Their Size Issue, People Magazine's 2017 Half Their Size Special Edition, Good Morning America, E! News, Inside Edition, Forks Over Knives Success Stories, and more. I am a brand ambassador for the non-profit Pretty Girls Sweat and for Garden Of Life RAW and natural supplements. I believe in clean eating and green living with minimal environmental and mental clutter.
But my story was not always so clean. I was sick A LOT. In and out of hospitals since I was a child. I had trouble concentrating in school because of the physical trauma I endured and the medication I was on. I went from Honor Roll student to who gives a damn. As a young adult, I went from job to job battling my health, working my tail off, and trying to live and operate like a seemingly healthy person, all-the-while breaking down, neglecting myself, and not investing in myself. It was such a HUGE mistake. The trial and error process had been lengthy, difficult, and enlightening. After two decades of not knowing or understanding the keys to healthy living, career enlightenment, and spiritual trust, I finally exited a place of desperation and entered into a place of divine and physical healing & happiness. I fought, I struggled, I became inspired, and over the course of 2 years, I found my life again. And I want to help you open the door to your purpose and path.
Q: What Are Your Credentials?
A: Besides two decades of life cred?? Okay. I get it. You need more background.
1. I have been a lifelong and active member of the Chronic Illness Club. What does that mean? It means I question everything to the ground and core of its being. Because I had been a guinea piglet most of my life, I decided to take control of my health by becoming an active patient. I researched naturopathic doctors, acquired one, found an active participant in my health care team. I live to research the health benefits of natural foods and supplements. As a result, my liver inflammation reduced dramatically and my blood work showed levels that were essentially normal. These were numbers I had not seen in over 25 years! And guess what? An added benefit was that I lost [about] 120 pounds! Yeah, that's awesome! I want to help you, and empower you, to help yourself achieve amazing results as well!
2. I am a spiritual communicator (for pets and people) and energy healer. I am extremely empathic and clairvoyant. I am also a Medium and natural energy healer. I have utilized my spiritual gifts to bolster my own healing work as well as those I work with. I have studied and researched the art of living communication for over 20 years. All of life is communication and I LOVE that! I even received my Bachelors degree in what else? Communications. I began studying conflict resolution and communication as a child through a mediation program. I continued the program throughout adolescent years and began my studies for a degree in communications throughout college. I am a natural communicator, negotiator, and mediator.
3. I focus on energy and movement throughout the body to aid in healing and clear emotional and energetic blocks. I am completing certifications in my 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training with Three Sisters Yoga and 23 Hour Retrain Back Pain course with Dinneen Viggiano of TuneUp Fitness and Phytolistic, which has been amazing!
4. I have had my own personal and professional coaching experiences through The Boston Coaching Company and their amazing Paper Room Experience and currently called The Results System, through Donald Miller's "Creating Your Life Plan", an online strategy life course to help you chart your life plan, and lastly, I continued my coaching experience with Lexi D'Angelo, "The Success Stylist." Lexi helps awesome go-getter "Lady Bosses" to style their life and biz for skyrocketing success. All of my experiences were amazing and they have each given me a wealth of valuable insight that I am able to share with you.
5. In the past, I worked in conference and event planning for 17 years.
So what do you say? Are you "down" to work with me? Have questions or comments, contact me below.